It is my intention to provide you with a professional and therapeutic massage. The following policies and procedures serve as a guide for first-time and regular massage clients.
CANCELLATION POLICY Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule, cancel an appointment, or reduce your appointment hours. This gives me enough time to fill this time slot. If you fail to cancel prior to 12 hours before your appointment, or you do not show up for your appointment, you may be charged a fee of 50% of the service at my discretion. In addition, if you have booked your appointment using a coupon, the coupon will be forfeited. The card used to book the appointment will not be charged unless you no-show/late cancel. You can pay with cash/check or a different card at check-out. The card is just on file to hold the appointment. I am a one-woman business, so I am the only person with access to my scheduling program. All of my devices are two-factor password protected and your data is encrypted to ensure that your information remains secure.
BRINGING YOUR OWN LOTION/OIL Unfortunately, due to years of exposure my forearms are very sensitive to different oils and lotions. I use pure jojoba oil in my sessions because that is the oil my skin likes the best. Please do not bring your own oils/lotions/blends to be used in your massage as I cannot guarantee I will not have a reaction to it. I will accept pure Jojoba oil as long as it has a label on it stating the ingredients so I can make sure it is not a blend. Thank you for understanding that I am exposed to what ever goes on to your skin also.
ARRIVAL TO YOUR MASSAGE Please arrive for your massage appointment 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. A little more time may be wise before your first appointment with me. This allows enough time for a relaxed and unhurried experience. If late arrival is inevitable, your massage will be shortened in order to allow the next client to have their full session. No full or partial refunds will be given in the event you are late for your appointment
PERSONAL INFORMATION I will use your email, phone number, and mailing address for reminders and promotions. I value your privacy and your information will never be shared with a third party. Please let me know if you prefer not receive emails or text messages and I will remove this information from my records.
PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES Unfortunately, there is a small portion of the population who are misinformed about what professional, licensed massage is. Any and all requests for sexual services, whether directly or otherwise, will not be tolerated, and will be viewed as solicitation, a criminal misdemeanor. These requests will be reported to the proper authorities with the intention of pursuing criminal prosecution, you will give me no choice but to end the massage, and you will be responsible for full payment for my time.
**NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES** 1) After I buzz you into the elevator and before coming into my office, you will be required to stop at the bathroom to wash your hands.
2) Please provide your own face covering. I have a few available but since I have to switch between every client, I don't have enough to share with everyone. If you come in without your own, I can provide one, but it will be an additional $5.00 added to your service.
3) I will text you the COVID screening questions the day of your appointment. Please reply back to the text message as a record for me, and you, that you were screened before coming to my office the day of your appointment. I will also be taking your temperature (using a touchless iThermometer) when you arrive for your appointment to include it in your chart notes for my records. If your temperature is 100, or higher, we will not proceed with the massage.
4) I will also be asking you to fill out the COVID-19 Health Information & Informed Consent form while standing in the hall before entering the office. Yes, this is redundant to the questions I'll be texting you the morning of your appointment, however, it is a confirmation that you understand the risks of proceeding with massage treatment during the pandemic and it covers me legally.
5) I ask that you do not come in to see me for an appointment if you have recently traveled out of state. Please, self-quarantine for 15 days after traveling before coming to see me.
6) I will be switching my apron between clients. I will also have a different blanket for every client.
I have always had a moisture barrier between the sheet and table warmer and one on the face cradle that I sanitize between clients with hospital grade sanitizer. The entire room will be sanitized with hospital grade sanitizer between clients, including anything I have touched or you might touch. There will be multiple hand sanitizers available for use in my office.
Angie Leith Massage Therapist is a wholly owned subsidiary of CBE, LLC